Special Pricing: $199 For A Limited Time
Rising To The Challenge: Leading Through Crisis
It's been a full year since the Corona virus began disrupting 'normal' life. Pandemic fatigue is setting in for many. Strong opinions over masks and distancing can create division. These are only a few of the new and ever evolving challenges you strive to adjust to as you lead yourself, your family, and your team through this crisis.
This robust online course will give you the confidence and techniques to lead your team, family, or community through this crisis and prepare them to thrive on the other side.
Do You Need To:
- Increase your physical and mental energy to make timely decisions, solve problems, and forge a new path forward?
- Communicate candidly, clearly, and confidently with limited information?
- Dispel rumors, calm fears, and instill trust?
- Instill optimism and hope while rallying people to keep moving forward?
- Build the resilience your team will need to bounce back and thrive?
- Focus your team on new priorities?
You'll Leave With:
- Clear, actionable approaches to mitigate the impact of stress and keep your team moving forward.
- Ten keys to cut through fear and anxiety to influence during a crisis.
- The #1 change you can make to clarify your communication.
- Specific strategies to prepare your team to thrive on the other side.
- The key to responding effectively when emotions run high.
- 5 tools to help you build a bridge to Hope for your team.
- Confidence in your ability to rise to the challenge and lead through crisis.
How we get the results we promise:
- One year access for each participant to the videos and course material for repeated viewing and ongoing improvement.
- We cut through the fluff and focus on the practical application to accelerate your development.
- We are experts in human behavior who understand how to effectively put theory into practice.
- We provide relevant exercises so you can practice skills taught and quickly develop new habits.
Modules in this course
- The Crisis & Opportunity at Hand
- The Stress Factor
- Put Your Mask On First
- Elevate Your Influence
- Prepare Your Team To Bounce Back
- Time To Rise